"The Babushka Doll Principle" by Tricia Tillin
Here is the full content list and index of this major new series on "The Babushka Principle" of bible prophecy.
Page One: Introduction and the different cycles
- The principle explained
- Why is it important to know?
- Babushka dolls seen as birthpangs
- Proofs of the principle
- The multi-layered seventy-year prophetic cycle
- Seventies in scripture
- Charts of the notable seventy-year cycles of history
- The repeating three-and-a-half year cycle
Page One: Additional (Three attacks compared)
- Comparison of three historical instances of the "Abomination of Desolation"
- Chart of the events compared
Page Two: The first fulfillment of Daniel
- Daniel's Seventy Weeks
- The Daniel Prophecy in Hebrew and English
- How can the differences be reconciled?
- Calculating the "weeks"
- The first babushka doll in this prophecy (Antiochus Epiphanes)
- A wider fulfillment expected
Page Three: Fulfilled in Christ
- The Daniel prophecy again fulfilled in Jesus
- Counting the weeks
- The midst of the week
- On what day did Jesus die?
- The divided seven of the temple lamp
- Did the abomination occur in AD70?
- What a future fulfillment requires
Page Four: Future Fulfillment
- The future fulfillment of the prophecy
- Israel's return
- Cut off does not always mean slain
- What about the "final week"?
- The final seven sub-divided
- Why do we call the last seven years the Great Tribulation?
- The key event: the middle of the week
- What happens during the first half of the week?
- What happens during the second half of the week?
Page Four Additional: Charts of the sevens
- The many instances of the babushka principle
- The menorah lamp as a symbol
- Charts of the seven cycles
- Jubilees and 490-year cycles
- The significance of the year 1993
Page Four Additional (2): The third day and other parallels explored
- Prophetic parallels in the principle of three
- The importance of the three days
- What can we learn about the endtimes and our own preparation?
- Third day and three days in scripture - tested, hidden, rescued
Page Four Additional (3) Other Significant Numbers
- The Sixteenth Day
- Comet and Eclipses in the prophetic timeline
Page Five: Jubilees and our own era
- The 70 Jubilees of World History
- What are the start and end points?
- Known and suggested jubilees in history
- Surprises and confirmations
- When is the year 6000?
- The overall plan
- Some important dates highlighted
- Our own era
- The important number fifteen
Page Six: Conclusion and summary
- The Lessons to be learned
- Cut to the Chase
- Our own future